New Year’s resolutions…do you do them? Do you stick with it? I don’t (well, I usually have ideas but I never keep to them for long). So I thought, let’s rather set some goals for 2019 (Isn’t that the same as a resolution? Am I just trying to trick my brain? Maybe…).
- Improve my skincare routine – cleanse, tone, serum, moisturise/night cream, eye cream and sunscreen. EVERY DAY. Most days I do all of it, some days only some of it…
- Stick to my skincare routine – stop using all sorts of random stuff in between and stick to my brand as far as possible (Environ), at least for the basics. This is a hard one as I love trying out new stuff.
- Exfoliate regularly!
- Use face masks regularly – as in at least twice a week. I have a huge amount of sheet masks and others and I don’t want it to go to waste.
- Use up open items – I have so much stuff…
- Stop buying unnecessary stuff – I guess this goes with the previous one, not that beauty items are ever unnecessary (#facepalm), but having 10 body lotions open at one time probably is…(I don’t have 10 open, or at least I don’t think I do, but you get the idea).
- Use more of my eye shadow palettes – I have hordes of them, but somehow use the same one(s) over and over.
- Clean my makeup brushes more often – not that I don’t do it, but I can do it more frequently. Hello Pink Cosmetics Solid Brush and Sponge Cleanser!
- Lose weight (hahaha)!
- Tone up (hahaha)!
- Drink more water! Ffs!
- Find more delicious Chardonnay and Chenin Blanc!
- Eat and enjoy good food (in all senses)!
- Drink all my vitamins and supplements – daily!
- Travel – both local and international if possible!
- Finish my crochet blanket!
- Organise my spaces like I want it!
- BLOG MORE OFTEN – otherwise I might as well close down my website!
Do you have any New Year’s resolutions or goals for 2019? Tell me about it!
Here’s to a prosperous 2019 for all! Cheers!